Sunday Check In!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I feel like I've updated a little more this week than usual so that's a good thing. This week has been traumatic and crazy, but I survived and you survived if you're reading this so.... we're starting off on the right foot! :)

This weekend has been okay. It started snowing on Friday night and where I'm from, the whole world shuts down for a little bit of snow. Granted, they had been predicting anywhere from 2-13 inches all week so no one really knew exactly how much we would get, but still...everything is at a stand still.

Obviously, I live in the south.

Now, as you may remember I was REALLY excited about making a home made whole wheat pizza. That was not in my cards this weekend as the hunt for whole wheat dough did not pan out and I was NOT about to "brave" the grocery store on Friday afternoon for whole wheat flour because it was a mad house. Not only that, but i get off of work at 3:00pm on Friday which is considerably earlier than most. Everyone was driving like the sky was falling and it just wasn't falling yet! Frustrating!

After dodging traffic and stopping at Walmart long enough to pick up a color printer cartridge so I could do my Bio homework this weekend I FINALLY made it home. *whew*

Let's see. Friday night my parents went out to a Mexican restaurant (pre-snow) and brought back ceviche for me, light on the jalepenos, with avocado, 86 the crunchy tortilla things they send home to eat it with (that are FREAKING AWESOME BTW). Score one for the parentals looking out! I ate the super yumminess and was still hungry a little while later so I made some Whole Grain Mac and Cheese (best stuff ever, in case you didn't read that before either). I'll admit it, I ate ALL of it, but I wanted to. I figure it was better than me binging out on everything else in the house. So be it.

Saturday morning was a little odd. Usually my parents are up early to take Stimpy to the vet, so they slept in on Saturday for the first time in 2 years. Phoenix (my other precious fur baby) was very vocal which is rare. I don't know if he was actually hungry or just needy because the big cat isn't home anymore and no one was awake to pay attention to him. Seriously, you would think no one EVER paid attention to him. We dote on him ALL OF THE TIME! Scrambled eggs with cheese and 2 slices of turkey bacon for breakfast. Along with a glass of milk and 2 cups of coffee later in the day.

For lunch I had some of the AWESOME South Beach friendly Italian Lentils & Sausage soup that Mom made the day before.

Dinner was the same with a can of green beans. Have I mentioned I love those too?

I have finally eaten all of my Asher's candy bars, so I ended up having one Sugar Free fudgesicle with a tablespoon of crunchy natural peanut butter. Not as good as those candy bars, but it sufficed.

I told you guys I was going to change my official weigh day to Wednesday so I could report to my therapist. Yesterday I was really conscious of my sodium intake. I only had ONE soda, I did drink 4 glasses of water and the 2 cups of coffee. I added a little salt on the green beans, the soup already had sausage in it so of course it was already salty.

What would the scale say this morning??!??! 195.5 ladies and gentlemen!

OHHHHH YEAHHHH!!!!

The 2.5 pound loss per week MAY be achievable!!!! Well, I know it is, but it means I have to dot my i's and cross my t's. I only have .5 lb to lose this week to be "on track." That's doable!!! So excited!!!!

If I keep this up, that would be mean Wednesday I will be down to 195.0. And within the next Week or so after that I will be taking ANOTHER progress picture. 192. Not only that, but that will put me at a total loss of 15 pounds total. ALMOST to 10%!!!!!

Hopefully something really cool and exciting will happen so I will have something worthwhile to post and can entertain you guys!!!!

Hope you're doing well!!!! Have a FANTASTIC week!

0 comments

Post a Comment