I'm still here..

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's Friday. Thank God... well, it was a sucky Friday, but it's here. I have been inundated with school work and I am exhausted.

So...the eating has been good this week. The only "bad" thing I've had this week (that was still technically OP) is a grilled chicken sandwhich with cheese on a whole wheat bun from Chick Fil A.

I even opted out on the Italian restaurant my parents invited me to tonight.

I weighed in a few times this week at 199.5. Up 199.5 but I'm still blaming sodium and TOM should be here ANNNNY moment so I'm most def blaming that too. Definitely not discouraged by any means.

I have my first nutrition exam tomorrow morning. I feel under prepared and should be studying vs. blogging but I'll be honest...

I have ZERO motivation right now and I'm tired. I typed up all of the answers on the review sheet we were given. I need to go print it out and read over it until I fall asleep. The testing center is open from 8-12. I would like to be there around 8 which means with a 45 minute ride I should probably leave here no later than 7:30. There WILL be coffee.

And I don't think if I go to sleep now I will wake up early enough to continue studying because... I know myself, I like my sleep.

So... off to do real world things.

I hope you are all doing well and staying ON PLAN! :) No matter how frustrating things get... we have to keep on keepin' on if we REALLY want change, right?

Reminds me of the quote "Keep your coins, I want change..."

Good night all. Send some good test vibes my way!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hey. Good luck on your exam.

Post a Comment