Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi everyone! I haven't forgotten about this thing, it's just been a CRAZY week of getting back into the groove.

So ... I did pretty well this week about staying on plan. The only day I was really off was Friday. I decided I wanted a glass of red wine which in turn ended up being a bottle. Ooops! But it was really great. I'm usually a Riesling kind of girl, but I tried Yellow Tail's Shiraz-Cabernet. I'm not a dry/red wine kind of girl and this is just a right mix of peppery meets a hint of fruit! Good stuff. In my drunken stupor I did end up getting into the chocolate pretzels. My bad!!!

So Saturday morning I woke up and I always weigh less after a night of drinking.... I wanted to see what the scaled said and believe it or not it was 199.5!!!! That is not my official weigh in for the week, but it was still nice to finally see ONEderland after a few months. I'm not sure when I put on this weight this summer but I know there was some point in the summer/fall that I tipped the scales at 200. My heighest weight over the past few months has been 210ish. Screw that... NO MORE!!!!

School started and is going to keep me VERY busy!!!! I had my first night of class Thursday. I will be going to campus 2 days a week -- Tues and Thurs. Tuesday is my long night class from 5:30-6:50 then lab from 6:00-9:50. Yeow!! I'm really going to have to plan ahead and make sure I take some snacks and try to eat something before class. Luckily I have a fridge at work so it will probably consist of some kind of salad which is easily portable and a staple of soy nuts to keep me going. I don't like coming home and eating late, but I don't really have a whole lot of choice. We'll see how it goes.

That's pretty much all that's been going on in the world over here.

Official weigh in Sunday morning - 202. I'm okay with that since this week was def fluxing 203-203.5ish. I really am having a hard time getting my water in but need to make a habit of it. Also, I want to try to start walking again... 10 minutes a day is better than nothing. Just trying to figure out this whacky schedule.

I will keep checking in and will keep posting. :)

Have a GREAT week everyone!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment