And it's Sunday ALREADY!?!?!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ahhh, glorious Sunday, you are here again.

I spent the morning watching "1o Questions with the Dalai Lama." It is amazing. I suggest everyone watch it. I kind of knew the gist of what had happened with Tibet, but was still very uneducated and while I am no expert I at least understand a little bit more and about the cultural GENOCIDE taking place. It is very sad and is so amazing to see the 14th Dalai Lama continuing his stance of non violence. He isn't even MAD at China for what they have done... makes me feel a little selfish getting pissed off over stupid things when there are much bigger fish to fry.

I weighed in this morning at 198! Meaning I have officially reached my FIRST mini goal. My mini goals are in sets of 10. Meaning 198, 188, 178, 168, 158, 148.... My MAIN big goal for right now is 150 and then finding an even ground somewhere between 150-140. I will have to see how low my body will go and also what I look healthy at. I've never been under 150 in my adult life so I'm not sure what "too thin" will look like or what number it will fall at.

But I'm excited. So my next big goal is 188!!!! And I have lost the first 10 lbs in a month which is ROCKIN! I'm sure if I keep up with staying ON PLAN, drinking water and working some exercise in that it will continue to keep on with a steady loss of 2 lbs per week. JULY HERE I COME!!!

I have procrastinated WAYYYYY too much today so I must go hop in the shower and get to studying. Luckily I have tomorrow off, but have LOTS I need to know for lab on Tuesday so I need to get my ass in gear.

I'll make a point to check back in as soon as possible. Bear with me, life is a little crazy right now.

Also, I have decided I will do another progress photo every 10 lbs. I did my first around 202 so I will be taking the next at 192. No sense in taking too many pictures too often, I won't see any progress.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment