Weigh-In Wednesday

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Let me tell you, I am glad it's Wednesday and this week is half way over. We got about 5 inches of snow and I'm tired of it. Tropical people don't like snow. As one of my friends said, I think I may just move to the equator.

Don't get me wrong, snow is cool, snow is pretty and snow in small doses is fun. Snow is NOT fun when you're stuck in your house for 3 days, school is cancelled, you are going crazy and the entire town SHUTS DOWN. Yuck!

Luckily I've been able to get to work for the past 2 days so I've gotten out. Meredith and I even stopped by the mall yesterday and I was able to find a kick ass Free Tibet (atually it says Save Tibet) sticker.

I was hoping to lose another .5 between Sunday and today. Just didn't happen. I'm going to partially blame that on the chocolate I got into the other day (yes, I will admit it... I had 5 pieces of Bliss white chocolate candy and it was effing amazing!). I haven't had quite enough veggies... and now I'm beginning to wonder if my mom's super fabulous dessert she made is part of the problem. Dang. Cause it's really good.

You guys should try it sometime ... it's super easy to make and it's REALLLLY yummy, especially if you like tart stuff. I'm the weirdo kid that would eat lemons like oranges as a kid. I still do on ocassion, but my mom stopped letting me have them as often when our dentist friend mentioned something about the acid eating the enamel. FOILED!!!

Take two packages of Sugar Free Cool Whip,
1 pre made pie crust and
1 container of sugar free lemonade mix. (Like 1 of the crystal light packages you would use to make a pitcher of lemonade).

Mix the cool whip and the DRY lemonade mix together, put it in your pie pan and then stick it in the freezer. It ends up makeing this super yummy frozen goodness so you don't eat it too quick and you have a sweet and sour mix of pie. Plus it's all sugar free (you could do it with regular cool whip or fat free, whatever works for your lifestyle).

A few of my coworkers and I were going to go out for lunch today, but our other coworker brought her fur baby (dog) with her so we may just order in. They mentioned pizza and I'm really hoping for NO. They also mentioned a few delis around here so hopefully I can behave myself. Especially after the disappointment of having the .5 stick around a little longer.

Don't get the wrong impression, I'm really not beating myself up, I'm just trying to stay focused. I'm ECSTATIC over the 2 lbs this week and will GLADLY take that! :)

I'll let you guys know how lunch today goes. I'm mostly just ECSTATIC that I'm out of my house.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!

0 comments

Post a Comment