Sunday, SUNDAY, SUNDAYYYYY!!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello everyone,

Do you ever find yourself in situations that once they're through you feel like such a huge weight has been lifted off of you that you feel almost like you have a new lease on life?! Well, that happened to me today and it went much better than expected... so I'm feeling like myself again. And I'm really excited about it!!! :)

Tomorrow is the first day back to work after a 2 week break. I hate my job, but I am so glad to get out of this effing house!!! Don't know if I mentioned this earlier or not, but I'm a pre nursing student and my semester also starts back this week. STOKED. Well, nervous and stoked at the same time. I've been doing a little bit of reading for my Anatomy and Physiology class. It is going to kick my butt as it's full of memorization! The good news is is that this class is actually relevant to my major and that always makes it more fun. Plus, let's face it -- the body is an amazing machine!!! :)

Hence the reason we need to take care of it!

Need to do some meal planning for this week so I'll be needing to get on that pronto. Is probably going to be full of chicken... and more chicken. Most likely salads and chicken salad for lunch. I can actually start adding fruit back into my diet as I am on phase 2 now so I may be able to go back to my age old staple of apples and peanut butter. I will def keep you guys posted.

If you haven't checked it out already you should check out the blogs I'm following. They are fabulous and very funny! I can only hope that once I get the hang of this I can be half as good as they are!

Check 'em out:
Have You Seen My Weight?
Did I just Eat That Outloud? [Holy crap this girl is HILARIOUS!]
Ex Hot Girl [as recommended by DIJETO]
MizFit
It's A Panty Pyramid [Also recommended by DIJETO, cool concept]

Hoping to eventually figure out how to doll up this blog a little bit more as well.

Happy end of the weekend everyone!

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC week!

0 comments

Post a Comment