Stella's Gettin' Her Groove Back

Monday, January 11, 2010

Do you ever have those days where you just wake up feeling really good about yourself? Like for some reason you feel cuter than normal? Maybe you wake up and FEEL lighter than normal? You just wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed...


Welcome to my Monday. THANK YOU UNIVERSE!!!!

So I was going to take yesterday as my official weigh in. As you remember I weighed in at 199.5 on Saturday morning from my night of drinking. I knew it was water weight I had lost, but it was still nice to see ONEderland in there somewhere. It has been too long. Yesterday I weighed at 202, but made a conscious effort to drink a lot more water.

This morning out of curiosity I weighed in at 200 even! YAY! And I decided to take that as my official for the week because a) I really wanted to move my ticker down and b) it's SO freakin' close to 199 that I know it'll really push me this week. Now, if I can only behave myself.

Today has really flown by at work. In fact, I got some good news. Another school I work for has an opening for the same position and the girl who intially helped train me really wants me to be her replacement. I told her I was weary since I *will* be getting into nursing school and that means I will only be in the system for another 6 months. She spoke with the people she works with and they're okay with that. I emailed my resume. The attraction to start at a NEW school only to work there for 6 months is that it seems they all work together really well, which is not the case where I work. To be honest, I feel like I work with brick walls because nothing I say or do makes sense and they're all idiots.

Plus they're all really bad for my OCD. Seriously.

School is kicking my butt! I studied ALL weekend. Still wondering how I can work in eating right, studying my butt off and working out. I can't read and walk on the treadmill, just doesn't work for me, but we do have access to some podcasts for anatomy so maybe I could listen to those on my ipod?

Have a GREAT week everyone! I'll try to keep checking in this week as much as possible.

PS Made a whole wheat pasta recipe I found online Friday night. I kind of messed up the directions so maybe it would be a little better if I wasn't drinking while trying to cook. It wasn't horrible, but I def need to make something else this week. Unfortunately I'm broke until the end of the month (yay for a MONTHLY pay check!), but I reallllly want to make a homemade pizza with whole wheat crust. I'll let you guys know how that goes!!!!

1 comment

Marssey said...

You go girl!! It has been a looong time since I see the number '1' in front of my weight.
Take care sweetie..

Post a Comment