Before Pics

Saturday, January 2, 2010



Okay so as I promised, here are some before pictures. As you can imagine I am not too happy with them. I took them today so these are the most current and I will be taking them randomly as I lose weight. I will probably take them every 10 lbs lost or so. I just don't think taking them every week will be healthy for my psyche as you will not be able to see much of a difference. I guess this just really goes to show me that we, or at least I, do not always view ourselves as we really are. I knew I had some fat arms, but I didn't realize I had the little elbow thing going on to where it almost looks like it's rolling over itself. Also, I knew I had some back rolls, but DANG!

I *WILL NOT* be letting these pictures discourage or depress me. They will be motivation to keep moving on and to better myself. I do not want to look like this FOREVER. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!

Yesterday wasn't such a great day either. *sigh* For some reason there was a MAJOR chocolate binge. Although, in sticking with my attempt to be more positive and have a better attitude I will remind myself and you of this -- We cannot go back and change the hands of time. What happened yesterday or in the past is exactly that... in the past. We must focus and be in the NOW! I cannot change the actions I took yesterday, but I do have control over the actions I am currently taking.

Today I have had a bagel with cream cheese and lox. I have had one caffeine free diet dr pepper (didn't even know they made those until the other day -- YAY!). I will continue to drink more water and dinner tonight will be the baked chicken with avacado and provolone melted on top that I made the night before last. I have some baby spinich salad that I will be having later and I really need to go to the store probably and get some veggies to eat with meals and as snacks.

Make it a great day everyone!


0 comments

Post a Comment