Bedtime for Bonzo

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Well, Sunday has come to a wrap. Goodbye vacation. I enjoyed you!!!!

I was talking with my friend Mike tonight who is a genuine ray of sunshine in my life. We have been friends for many, many years and he's the kind of person you want to be around because he makes you feel good about life and about yourself. He makes me feel like I can do anything in the world... just by being him. He's awesome.

I decided to do 2 things I have been putting off FOREVER.
1. Make a list of affirmations for myself.
2. Make a list of goals [not to be confused with new year's resolutions]

I have made a copy of my affirmations for my room and for my car. I may make another one just to carry with me in my wallet.

I have also made a copy of my goals.

Affirmations
I am *awesome!*
I am intelligent!
I am a ray of positivity!
People enjoy being around me and appreciate me!
I am WORTHY!
I owe it to no one but myself!
I am HEALTHY and can't believe how fast I am losing weight!
I am an A student!

Goals
Get into nursing school
Start my summer of hippie sabbatical June 13. 2010 (I'll explain more about this later)
Visit friends more often
Save more money
Lose 50 lbs by July 15, 2010
Say at least 3 positive things per day
Start dressing to impress
When I feel good about myself write down why, keep a list
Tell people and show them that I appreciate them more often
Practice random acts of kindness and genuinely mean them
MANIFEST, MANIFEST, MANIFEST
take time to heal
make As in classes
Get to work 15 minutes early every day
Smile more
Remember to BREATHE
More Mikey!
Less bitching, more cuddling
Create a life I ABSOLUTELY ADORE!


My goals were written on a NEON green piece of poster board that I have put on the back of my bedroom door. I may try to move it but have to figure out where. I want it someplace I will see it every single day. I think I'll put it on my closet door actually! I have put my affirmations on a NEON pink piece of poster board that is taped to my floor length mirror.

I can go into more detail about these later but really need to force myself to go to bed.

Today was pretty good as far as on plan eating.

I made turkey bacon cheddar egg cups to take with me for breakfast tomorrow. Chicken salad to take for lunch. Veggie to pop in the microwave and some almonds for a snack.

Have a fantastic week everyone!!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment