Oh yeah...

Friday, January 1, 2010

I guess I should add this in here as well:

I will update my blog later with the list of specific goals my therapist and I came up with. The more specific your goal is the more likely you are to obtain it... also there is a need for a plan of action.

One of the goals we came up with was for me to start off exercising for 10 minutes 3 times a week. This may not sound like much, but often we bite off more than we can chew -- setting ourselves up for failure. 10 minutes of exercise is better than none. If I decide to do more then AWESOME, if not, I still met my goal. My therapist said that she does not make exercise a requirement... well, suggest for it to be a requirement for the first few months because often a new lifestyle change is enough for us to handle on our plate. In combination with school and work... I have a lot on my plate.

January's Exercise Goal is 120 minutes of exercise. I will keep you all updated throughout the month!

I will be posting up some before pictures on here soon.

Also -- check out www.3fatchicks.com/forum This website is AMAZING and has really helped me. There are a lot of fantastic resources available on the website and everyone on the forum is EXTREMELY supportive of one another and have helped me tremendously. If it weren't for those girls....I can definitely say there are days I would've thrown in the towel. Check it out for yourself!

0 comments

Post a Comment