Hump Day.... Let's Just Hope We're Over The Hump!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello again ladies and gents!

I am happy to report that officially for the week I have had a loss. Sunday I weighed in at 195.0 and this morning I weighed in at 194.5.

The first time I stepped on the scale at 192.0. I always step on the scale and get the same reading 3 times in order to take it as an ACTUAL reading. Obviously the 192 didn't stick, but it was still nice to see that it exists on my scale.

So far I've lost a total of 13 pounds. I'm pretty excited about that. That means that I only have 2.5 to lose until I take my next progress pictures!!!! I also took my measurements this weekend and will post them later. That also means I'm only 7 pounds away from losing the first 10% of my body weight.

I've been really stressed out about school so hopefully in the next 2 weeks or so I'll have a little relief.

Sorry I don't have any fun, exciting or insightful to report.

I'll keep checking in.

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying this journey!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment