Whew... I'm still here

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts here recently. Life is busy and posting is definitely the last thing on my mind.

As you can see by my weigh ins, I've been struggling with weight fluctuation combined with the scale not really moving so I've been REALLLLLLY annoyed lately.

This week sucked. Just a long week combined with craziness at work and tests this week to boot. It's sufficient to say I have been STRESSED. I don't like feeling like this, but then again, who really does?

Thursday I had a melt down and after BOMBING the crap out of my test and knowing I did so I opted for Chinese food. Sweet, glorious, fatty, MSG filled comfort food. I paid for it too the next morning with my oncoming migraine that was so nicely triggered by the MSG in the food.

I said I wasn't going to eat my left overs and I was going to be OP all day. I did pretty well, including a nice yummy salad for lunch. I'm sure you won't be surprised that the left over chinese was had for dinner. Poor planning on my part, but I didn't eat the rice. I did eat the left over egg roll though.

Yesterday wasn't so bad. I'm still not eating in the morning which is part of my battle. For lunch I had some whole wheat mac and cheese. For dinner I had... are you ready for this? Drum roll please...


HOMEMADE PIZZA! I know you guys are tired of hearing about the damn thing!!!

Ingredients were as follows: whole wheat dough, pesto sauce, fresh garlic minced, basil, italian herbs, mozerella cheese, fontina cheese, fresh baby spinach, baby bella mushrooms, one small tomato sliced and black olives. It was amazing!





Yeah, that pic was also taken with my BRAND NEW NIKON!!! Thank you tax returns!!! :) That's another post in and of itself.

I also had 2 glasses of wine last night. Finished the piece of LOW-CARB cheesecake my parents brought me (no lie, it really was low carb from the Cheesecake Factory and OMG YUM!] And there may or may not have been some runt like sweet tarts consumed. OOps.

This morning I weighed in. Thinking that I have gained 2308994 pounds because my eating has been off and I don't feel so great physically so I'm convinced that since I feel like BLAH and the scale and I have been fighting its only going to move up.


Nope, 195.0. How in the hell? I have no idea, but I WILL TAKE IT.

Which is just in time to motivate me that this afternoon when my parents, brother and I go to the Mexican restaurant for lunch. I *WILL* resist the chips, salsa and queso. These things are the bane of my existance and to be honest I'm dreading the fight I'm about to have. *pouts* However, I had CHINESE AND PIZZA this weekend. I need to keep that in the back of my head. Also, chips/salsa/queso are not going to help facilitate the movement on the scale in the right direction.

As it stands right now I would LOVE to be able to lose another 10 lbs this month. Jan-Feb didn't prove to be so hot, but I'm not at 207.5 like I was back in December so I'm really excited about that.

March 14th I WILL be at 185 (or lighter0.

Which would put me at a goal of being 175 (vs 170, still hoping for that though) in April when I see Mike.

Hopefully there won't be another week like this in the future.

Since I've beat myself up here I think it's only fair that I give myself a few pats on the back. One of which was that I MADE OUT LIKE A BANDIT on V-Day candy at work. I work at a school so I got a few treats from parents (including a SOLID MILK CHOC. GODIVA CANDY BAR) and kids. You have NO idea how much it hurt my feelings to give that Godiva bar away. I didn't even bring it home for my mom. So, big pat on my own back for that hurdle.


I went and backtracked my posts on 3FC and found that between Jan-March of 2009 my lowest weight was 181.5. Therefore, I know I can get there... and it's really NOT that far away.

---------------

I am now back from Mexican V-day lunch with my parents.

I am PROUD to report that I did NOT have a single chip (salsa or queso). I had civiche and refried beans. The beans were crazy salty for some reason today. I had 2 of the HUGE red plastic Coke glasses full of water. Then on the way home my dad stopped for ice cream and I also refused. So... double pat on the back. :)

I'm off to guy buy my MEGA SUPER FABULOUS sunglasses. Check in with you guys later!!!

0 comments

Post a Comment