Where's my brain? I think it's defrosting with the snow...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I CANNOT believe that I forgot to post this sooner!

The other day I was pulling a pair of jeans out of my closet and saw a pair hanging that fit before I put all of this weight on. I'm not talking they fit when I weighed 160, but they fit when I was in the 180s for sure.

A little while ago I had tried them on just to see HOW MUCH weight I'd gained (as if the number on the scale wasn't scary enough) and of course, they didn't fit. I could pull them on, but they wouldn't button.

I've been noticing a lately how my clothes fit better. I'm very conscious of my body so I am also very conscious of how my body FEELS in regards to the weight around my belly. These little Non-Scale Victories as we call them (NSV) are the motivation that keeps us going even when the scale isn't moving or isn't our friends.

I decided for the hell of it to put them on and see if they fit any better....

I slid them on.

I ZIPPED THEM UP.

I BUTTONED THEM!

Now, there was definitely some muffin top going on. I won't be wearing them out in public anytime soon, BUT... THEY FIT (ish) AGAIN!

Again, just goes to show that even though I don't see the change in my body per say, I feel it and can physically see it when I can fit into clothes that weren't so flattering 12 lbs ago.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Now, if I can just fit into the magical khakis I love so much.

That's a ways off, but damn I love those pants!!!!! I guess the jeans will have to suffice in the mean time! :)

1 comment

Marssey said...

Congratulations! I am pretty much wearing my mom's clothes right now. Can fit into not much of my own clothes now. I used to buy clothes a size or two smaller than my actual size as a motivation. Didn't work before (old dieting ways - not good). This time I'm gonna aim to just fit into my old clothes.. Gonna take it to nearest check point and not focus too much on things too far to reach now.

Post a Comment