Do you earn bragging rights?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

After my poor pitiful me post I wanted to post something a little more positive.

Eating has been on plan yesterday and today. Score. I've been drinking tons of water. Score.

Today I decided to "challenge" myself and I told my inner circle of most awesome support group girls that I was going to do 40 minutes on the arc trainer today. The most I've ever done was 30.

Well, let me tell you... by the 30 minute mark I was dying. One of my shoes was tied tighter than the other and where it was hitting the top of my foot it made the rest of my foot go numb. I was tired, my knee was a little wonky (not really that wonky, but you know I was looking for excuses) and I just kept telling myself that I would be letting MYSELF down if I didn't finish the 40 minutes. I mean, who the hell gives up with only 8 minutes left? I would've kicked my own ass for that the rest of the week!

So I did it. "400" calories later (I put that in parenthesis because a) it was a little over 400 and b) those machines can't calculate for every person accurately) and dripping in sweat I was done.

YAY!

See I can do it when I put my mind to it! [Remember that awesome challenge Jen and Tony did to teach us all that we have it in us?!]

Tomorrow is my rest day and I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to it.

Oh, and the scale was down to 186.6 this morning. I guess I was holding on to a little water weight from the beer this weekend.

And one more thing - I have lots of exciting trips coming up to keep me motivated, but I'll save that for another post!!!!

It's almost HUMP day. How are you guys doing?!

0 comments

Post a Comment