Craptacular!

Friday, April 23, 2010

That pretty much sums up my day. Yesterday was the perfect day. Literally nothing could rain on my parade...today, a whole 'nother story. Seriously.

Work didn't help, but I'm done bitching about that so there really isn't any point in going into it. And the day just seemed to crumble. It hasn't even been all that bad really I'm just the grumpiest of grumpies. I hate feeling like this. UGH!

Holly shipped me a book 2 days ago. It's cheaper to Fex Ex it to work because where I live is considered a "rural" area for some reason (however they have drop offs in stores 10 minutes from my house) so they tack on a "rural surcharge." For $5 it can ship to work vs. $10 to my house. It says C/O Middle School on there. You would think they would know that if you deliver it at 5:30 no one is going to be there. It didn't show up today either so that made me really grumpy as well. I just want my book and I don't want to have to drive all over God's creation to get it. I called today and they said I could schedule a pick up in the next town over which is the arm pit of the world and should be nuked first if anyone ever asks me so NO I'M NOT FUCKING PICKING IT UP THERE.... It was paid for to be delivered to THIS city so you're going to fucking get it to me.

Craptacular I tell you.

I threw a load of laundry in the washer last night. My parents had a load in the dryer which wasn't completely dry when I went to switch them out so I tossed my jeans in there for work and dried the rest of them together. I didn't think to call and ask my mom to throw mine in the dryer.

Guess what's in there? Oh yeah, work out clothes. I know what you're all thinking... "just grab some other clothes and go." Truth is, I have PLENTY of T-Shirts but I only have one pair of longer shorts I would feel comfortable going to the gym in and the pants I have tend to fall down when I'm working out in them (you know how they slowly start sliding and you're pulling them up ever 3 seconds to the point where you're just holding your pants up?) so I guess I have to wait for those to dry. Rest assured those are the only 2 things in the dryer right now. A shirt and shorts. (And don't start getting all environmental on me or I'm liable to eat your babies today.)

I guess the good thing that came of it is that I'm giving the banana I just ate time to digest.

Tuesday as you know I did the 60 minute challenge. I was hungry at work and ate a banana about an hour before I left. I had lots of energy and I know part of it was being excited about the challenge, but yesterday when I went to the gym and tried the same routine it was a real struggle. So I'm doing my own personal experiment to see how that's going to work.

Sunday is my brother's bday. That means Saturday night we're going out to the neighborhood bar where a bunch of his friends are going to come hang out. I'm looking forward to it but I'm also a little worried at the same time. My brother gets crunk you guys. I mean... CRUNK. He's 34 years old and can out party me any day and let me tell you, I've done my fair share of partying. Where do you think the name Feral came from? I don't make this shit up. And being that it's a bday celebration I wanna get crunk with my brother too, but I also have the worry of unraveling all of the awesome work I've done this week. So the goal is to try to eat light (on the calorie) side tomorrow and then try to make smarter choices tomorrow night. Uh. I'll report back to you on Sunday (or Monday if I'm really hurting Sunday LOL).

We were originally hoping to be able to go out on the lake tomorrow night. My bro's friend owns a boat and my bro is welcome whenever. Looks like the weather isn't exactly going to cooperate. I feel bad for the bro because he cleared his day tomorrow in hopes to go on the lake and now he can't do that. It's going to be about 75 degrees, overcast all day and bro said the water has been awfully cold. Bah. I was looking forward to getting some sun, plus I love being near the water.

Tonight, when work out clothes are dry, I will be going to the gym. I have to make cupcakes at some point (however, I refuse to make them in a shitty mood because I saw that movie Like Water For Chocolate and I really do think that even though my cupcakes are out of the box the reason they're so awesome is because I LOVE making cupcakes and get really excited). I also have to avoid eating cupcakes ALL weekend. *sigh* Why did I agree to do this? I should've made his gf do it and then I wouldn't have to be near Rainbow Chip icing temptation. Alas, I am glutton for punishment. [Dammit, idiot.)I need to go pick up a few more things, including milk and I need to see if I can find some of those bigger disposable aluminum foil containers with the plastic lid so I can transport said cupcakes of doom (I mean love) and don't have to worry about my mom bugging me about tupperware.

Oh yeah, and then there's cleaning up my room. Doing some more laundry and I suppose dinner should fit in there somewhere?

Here's to hoping this work out is going to knock the bad attitude right out of me!

Oh yeah... and the scale was down yesterday, back up to 186 today... and TOM is almost here. Normally I don't suffer from PMS but this month may be different. I'd like to throat punch someone for looking at me the wrong way.

Have a HAPPY evening darlings, hopefully I can make it back to the land of sunshine and unicorns soon.

0 comments

Post a Comment