Mini - Update

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I just got home from the gym. After work I went to the gym. Hopped on the arctrainer (my Bff) FOR 20 minutes before I met with my trainer. I forgot my super awesome Polar FT4 at home today in my rush to get out of the house, but the machine said I burnt roughly 250 calories. Then I went and met with my trainer. We didn't do anything crazy (meaning she actually didn't make me do 324803248 lunges or jump lunges which I HATE), but we took our time and she didn't have an appointment after me so we actually worked out for about an hour. We did a lot of squats and some weird leg lift thingies and a lot of upper body work and abs...

Right now I feel FANTASTIC. I feel like I have a handle on things again. I feel like I'm back in the game.

I hope this feeling lasts.

Also, my mom made my favorite soup for dinner. I think she might be psychic, I'd been thinking about it for a few days.

Life is good. I CAN DO THIS!

0 comments

Post a Comment